Please join us on Saturday, May 28th as we celebrate Drone Day with a raid train including some of our favorite awesome music friends!
All times are Pacific.
- 00:00 – NAP MONSTERS • twitch.tv/nap_monsters
- 10:00 – SPECTRIN • twitch.tv/spctrn
- 11:00 – DIGITONAL • twitch.tv/andydigitonal
- 13:00 – DROOPZILLA • twitch.tv/droopzilla
- 15:00 – CRABSUITLANDO • twitch.tv/crabsuitlando
- 16:00 – AHPOOK • twitch.tv/ahp00k
- 17:00 – PROEM • twitch.tv/proem__
- 18:30 – LOWKEY DOOM • twitch.tv/lowkeydoom666
- 20:00 – Skullzy • twitch.tv/skullzy_p
- 22:00 – LOWKEY DOOM • twitch.tv/lowkeydoom666
- 23:59 – GREYSTAR • twitch.tv/braindancenews
Richard Bailey has been releasing electronic music under the pseudonym “Proem” since 1999. He has released a sizable collection of full lengths, ep’s, and various artist appearances for underground electronic labels such as n5md, merck, hymen, and toytronic.
Noxmoderato is a PNW based multi-instrumentalist who likes to create haunting sounds and music. Nox, uses guitars, synthesizers, drum machines, and piano to craft these sounds. Follow the echoes most Saturday nights PST on Twitch.
Portland Oregon based ahpook works for Big Tech by day, moonlights as a live sound and lighting engineer, promotes a quarterly synthesizer event called INVERSION, and occasionally even plays music himself.
Daniel C. // 39 years // France // Born at Nice 04/05/1983. Passionate about live electronic music since few years now. I play all kind of instruments just for fun (Guitar//Bass//Didgeridoo//Percussions//Mouth Harp//Lyre), I’m not a try hard or a professional, I just want to share some good moments with you all and if I can help or be helped by others, it’s an achievement for me. My ultimate style of music is “Metal” but I don’t have the level to play seriously, and I really enjoy electronic instruments now, I found my happiness with it. I am constantly searching how to upgrade my playing style and as you have already seen, I’m a melancholic, romantic musician. Music is my therapy to survive against this world which I find too materialist and egoist. She globally changing nothing but for me it’s really important to do this. I have a partial job who give me time to do my passion and I’m happy like that. I hope it will continue